- Are you a medical student and a member of IFMSA?
- Are you involved in IFMSA activities locally?
- Do you consider yourself a promising leader in your community?
- Are you interested in participating in an IFMSA General Assembly (GA)?
- Will 500€ enable your participation?
Then, this is your chance! APPLY NOW for the “Erik Holst” IFMSA GA Scholarship 2015!
IFMSA GA Scholarship – In particular
Awarded to promising GA attendees from any IFMSA member-country. The award recognizes the contributions the students have made at a local level and their potential to contribute to the activities of IFMSA. Many students cannot attend the GA because lack of financial resources and unfortunately the excitement and inspiration of this conference is therefore closed off to them. The PEHF wants to open the door a little wider for these students. This will help those interested participate in the GA and can only strengthen the spirit of the GA.
Call for Applications
The 1st ever “Erik Holst” IFMSA GA Scholarship will be 500€ and will be awarded to one (1) medical student, to be used ONLY for participation at the IFMSA GA – August Meeting 2015.
Those interested, please fill-in the application form online, making sure you provide data for all required questions. Do not forget to provide your CV and motivation letter at the end. These will mostly define the applicant who will be awarded the scholarship. After submitting your application you will receive an e-mail from PEHF informing you of the successful submission of your application. Make sure to visit www.erikholstfund.com regularly for updates on the application review process.
DEADLINE for receiving applications: 1st May 2015, 23:59 GMT
The applicant selected will be informed by e-mail with instructions how to receive the scholarship. Make sure you enter a valid e-mail address. The name of the awardee will also be announced online at http://www.erikholstfund.com .
- Don’t miss your chance to apply for our scholarship!
- Don’t miss your chance to attend the IFMSA GA – August Meeting 2015!
- Don’t miss your chance to make a difference for you and your local community!
You may contact us at Prof. Erik Holst Fund for any queries you may have by filling-in the following contact form:
Prof. Erik Holst Fund – “Giving back something for what IFMSA has given us”